What causes women to become infertile?
Husband and wife who have sex regularly without contraception In general, you can have a child within 1 year, but if you try hard and still not get pregnant, it may be considered infertility. The cause can be caused by many factors, either in the male or female reproductive system. However, sometimes it may not be possible to explain the cause of infertility.
in the female reproductive system Infertility can be caused by:
- An abnormality of the fallopian tubes, such as blockage of the fallopian tubes. which results from untreated sexually transmitted infections (STIs) or complications of an unsafe abortion postpartum sepsis or abdominal/pelvic surgery
- Disorders of the uterus that may be inflammatory in nature (eg endometriosis), congenital (eg septate uterus) or benign in nature.
- Ovarian disorders such as polycystic ovary syndrome and other follicle disorders.
- Endocrine disorders lead to a reproductive hormone imbalance. The endocrine system consists of the hypothalamus (the part of the brain located beneath the thalamus) and the pituitary gland. Examples of common disorders affecting this system include pituitary carcinoma and hypothermia. hypopituitarism
How can the treatment guidelines be done?
- IUI Injecting Suji into the uterus This method is similar to natural sex, only the doctor will prescribe medication to make the egg cells to be the same size. bigger and bigger numbers including having a strong sperm extraction Injected back into the woman’s uterus to increase the chances of sperm swimming closer to the egg cells and more likely to become pregnant easier.
- IVF/ICSI IVF. It’s a method developed from gift making in the past. but has a higher chance of success, plus no need to cut the abdomen by injection to stimulate egg cells for 10-12 days and then piercing out the egg cells to fertilize with sperm in the lab Raised until the embryo and transferred back into the uterus of the woman to grow in the womb.
- Depositing eggs before aging. Depositing eggs is the freezing of the egg cells that a woman has in her body to stop the maturation of the germ cells. Prevents deterioration with age As we get older, the oocytes deteriorate, making it difficult to have children and unhealthy children.